|Order of the Stick comic|
|Date published||11 October 2006|
|View the comic|
The Order finish off Leeky Windstaff.
- The Order of the Stick
- Leeky Windstaff ◀ ▶
- Kitty ◀
- Yokyok ◀
- Green Lantern
- Panel 1
Roy, V, Belkar and Haley stand in the street near Leeky. Belkar holds a bowl of tortilla chips crafted out of Yokyok's head.
Roy: We need to finish this now. Elan might be in trouble.
Belkar: What? You don't actually think I'd eat this crap, do you? It's just for squicking Roy out.
Belkar: Do me a favor, don't say anything about it.
- Panel 2
Leeky: You dare to think you could defeat me? Then feel the raw anger of nature... feel the fury of—
Leeky: FIRE STORM!!
Leeky attacks Roy, Vaarsuvius, Belkar and Durkon with a Fire Storm spell. Haley evades.
- Panel 3
Firestorm, Green Lantern and Batman play cards in a room somewhere.
Firestorm: There it is again!
Green Lantern: You're just being paranoid, no one is talking about you.
Batman: Relax, old chum.
- Panel 4
He is hit by one of Haley's arrows, "twang!", causing his spell to fizzle, "fizzle!"
Vaarsuvius: Dispel Magic!
Kitty is targeted by V's spell, removing his protection spells.
- Panel 5
In one sword manoevre, Roy cuts the bird in half and injures Leeky, "schlerkt!"
- Panel 6
Durkon smacks Leeky, sending him flying past Belkar, "WHAP!"
- Panel 7
Leeky: You subterannean swine, I shall—
- Panel 8
Leeky: Do not speak to me—
- Panel 9
Durkon: Good boy.
D&D Context Edit
- Fire Storm is a 7th level druid spell which causes 1d6/level fire damage in two areas of effect.
- Dispel Magic is a 3rd level wizard spell that cancels a variety of magical effects. In this case it was used to remove Kitty's magical protections from physical attack.
- This is the final appearance of Yokyok, Yikyik's son. He first appeared in #348.
- This is the final appearance of Kitty, Leeky's hawk animal companion. He first appeared in #346.
- Belkar was seen using the kobold's head as a bowl full of chips and his tail in the salsa in the last comic, A Taste of Victory.
- This comic features cameos from DC Comic heroes Firestorm, Green Lantern and Batman. Firestorm's line refers to the fact that he shares his name with a popular D&D spell.