The Dragon has been seen multiple times, typically in positions of being at the head of the Twelve Gods, or with the Leaders of other Pantheons. From this it can be assumed that the Dragon is the Leader of the Pantheon of Twelve Earthly Branches. During The Crayons of Time the Dragon comments that other dragons should have the ability to breath fire, and continues the conflict that creates the Snarl.
The ox is ugly.
An associate of the Dark One. Due to a comment from Redcloak in Start of Darkness, it is assumed he is of some evil alignment.
The Monkey has been seen stubbornly arguing with Freya about how ninjas should be involved in the creation of the new world. Since the Gods agreed to each shape the world as they chose on their turn, ninjas were incorporated.
- ↑ Comic 0493, "Led Zeppelin Lied to Us All"
- ↑ Comic 0456, "Saved Game"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Comic 0273, "The Crayons of Time: Doodles on the Sketch Pad of Eternity"
- ↑ Comic 0453, "Heck of a Fight"
- ↑ Comic 0274, "The Crayons of Time: The Snarl
|This article is a stub. You can help Order of the Stick Wiki by expanding it.|