|“Not to Scale”|
|Order of the Stick comic|
|Date published||8 October 2015|
|View the comic|
"Durkon" pulls out a classic Durkon move and Roy gets some help from Wrecan.
- Roy Greenhilt ◀ ▶
- Durkon Thundershield (as vampire) ◀ ▶
- "Durkon" ◀ ▶
- Wrecan ◀ ▶
- Gods of the Northern Pantheon:
- Panel 1
Wrecan (off-panel): Sneak attack from behind—
- Panel 2
Wrecan: —is a thing I absolutely cannot do, because it would be against the rules.
- Panel 3
Roy takes advantage of Wrecan's distraction, knocking "Durkon" over the balcony, "THONK!"
- Panel 4
"Durkon" lands next to Hel's proxy, "CONK!"
- Panel 5
Wrecan: It's the least I can do. Also, the most, unfortunately.
- Panel 6
Roy: You gave me enough space to drink a potion. Or two.
Roy: Even with his vampire powers, his short little legs should give me a moment before he—
- Panel 7
"Durkon" (off-panel): Hel's Might.
- Panel 8
"Durkon", now monstrously sized, reaches over the balcony.
"Durkon": Now who's the short one?
"Durkon": Other than your lifespan, of course.
D&D Context Edit
- This is the first time "Durkon" has cast Hel's Might, a non-standard D&D spell. As a cleric of Thor, Durkon often cast Thor's Might, and this appears to be the same spell. It seems to be a variant of the Righteous Might spell, granting a somewhat larger size than that spell would allow, although size categories are always a bit flexible in Order of the Stick.
- This is the final appearance of the god Heimdall. He first appeared in #998, "Three Sides to Every Story".
- "Durkon's" statement upon using Hel's Might is pratically identical to his comment when Durkon first used Thor's Might, all the way back in #111.