|Inter-Fiend Cooperation Commission|
"Blood War, Huh, Who Is It Good For?" 
The Inter-Fiend Cooperation Commission, abbreviated IFCC, works towards cooperation between fiends to further their collective ends.
They gave the Soul Splice to Vaarsuvius so they could get more support from the 'Lower Downs' (instead of Higher Ups, because they are Fiends), and to show three Archfiends from different races can work together.
Their long term aim is to unite the 3 fiendish races to storm the Upper Planes to kill any good aligned beings to later gather round great dispensers of the blood of angels to discuss the previous evenings televised entertainment.
As explained by Sabine, despite the heads of the IFCC being of different, if still evil, alignments, they've show no apparent treacherous desires, and seem to actually get along as they keep working together because of Nero. Director Lee sets up the traps and Cedrik springs them when he feel likes it, which Sabine describes as "scary effective."
Known employees of the IFCC are Sabine and Qarr. Qarr was who informed them of Vaarsuvius so that they were able to tempt Vaarsuvius with their Soul Splice. They had watched V for a while so they knew, for example, where Durkon was, and that he had a Resurrect spell prepared.
- IFCC also stands for the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, which is an organization which aims to be the leading organization in the field of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine worldwide. The goal of the organization is to enhance the scientific level and the quality of diagnosis and therapy for patients. How the two are related, one can only speculate.
- The first two letters of each of their names corresponds to their specific alignment. Lee is Lawful Evil, Nero is Neutral evil, and Cedrik is Chaotic Evil.
- Comic 0896, "Two Paths"
- Comic 0897, "Headed Downtown"
- Comic 0903, "Carefully Couched"
- Comic 0914, "Last in the Coffin"
|The Inter-Fiend Cooperation Commission|
|Cedrik • Lee • Nero|