|“Here He Comes, To Save the Day!”|
|Order of the Stick comic|
|Date published||4 April 2005|
|View the comic|
It's Roy's turn to turn the tables.
- The Order of the Stick
- Bandit Clan of Wooden Forest
- Samantha's Father (Bandit King) ◀ ▶
- Samantha ◀ ▶
- Second Level Bandit ◀ ▶
- Bandit with Black Skin ◀ ▶
- Funny Hat Bandit ◀ ▶
- Dark Guard Bandit ◀ ▶
- Eyepatched Bandit ◀ ▶
- Mustached Bandit ◀ ▶
- Short-Haired Bandit Girl ◀ ▶
- Casanova Bandit ◀ ▶
- Blonde Bandit Girl ◀
- Halfling Bandit ◀ ▶
- Elf Bandit ▶
- Executioner Bandit ◀
- Panel 1
- Panel 2
Samantha: Now who the hell is THIS guy??
- Panel 3
Roy throws the hilt piece of his broken sword.
- Panel 4
The sword flies over the heads of the bandits towards the nooses holding the Order.
- Panel 5
The sword cuts Elan's noose, "snap!"
- Panel 6
The sword cuts Haley's noose, "snap!"
- Panel 7
The sword cuts Vaarsuvius's noose, "snap!"
- Panel 8
The sword misses Belkar's noose.
- Panel 9
Belkar: Oh, nice one, Roy. Good job there!
- Panel 10
The sword plunges into the executioner's chest, "schklurt!"
- Panel 11
Belkar: I take it back! You're the best! That was perfect!
- Panel 12
The executioner pulls the switch as he falls over dead, "click!"
D&D Context Edit
- Improvised Weapons usually have the effects of a comparable weapon (in the case of the broken Greenhilt Sword, perhaps as a dagger), and a range increment when thrown of 10 feet.
- The comic's title is based on Mighty Mouse's catchphrase, "Here I come to save the day!"
- This is the first appearance of Elf Bandit.
- This is the final appearance of Blonde Bandit Girl. She first appeared in #151.
- This is the final appearance of the Executioner Bandit, who first appeared in the previous comic, #163.