|“...And It Feels So Good”|
|Order of the Stick comic|
|Date published||19 April 2009|
|View the comic|
The Order is reunited without any help from V.
- The Order of the Stick
- Celia ◀ ▶
- Ganonron ◀ ▶
- Jephton the Unholy ◀ ▶
- Panel 1
Roy: Oh, man, it's true! YES!
Celia: Vaarsuvius! It's good to see you again.
Vaarsuvius: I have no feelings on viewing you. You are largely irrelevant.
Spliced soul: Not important.
Spliced soul: Beneath us.
Haley: Gods, have I missed you.
- Panel 2
Roy: This is awesome. Now we just need to get back to—
Ganonron and Jephton's souls are visible to Roy.
Roy: Wait. Who the hell are you guys, and why are you magically shackled to my friend?
Ganonron: Us? We're... uh... we're ...
- Panel 3
Jephton: Your friend is simply outsourcing all conjuration and sorcery needs for this project.
Jephton: You would be surprised how common that sort of thing is these days.
- Panel 4
Modron: Thank you for calling the Pandemonium customer service center. My name is (1.67x1015)Q, how may I be of assistance?
- Panel 5
Ganonron: Nice cover.
Jephton: Bluff is a sorceror class skill.
Haley:—and even though he's still a bone golem, at least we have his body here now.
Vaarsuvius: Then I shall now locate the last two remaining members of our fellowship and teleport ourselves to their location.
Haley: You can do that?
- Panel 6
Vaarsuvius: I can enact far greater feats of arcane agility than I could when last you laid eyes upon me.
Vaarsuvius: My magical energy is currently nigh-unstoppable! Witness, now, as I use my incredible powers to at long last reunite the Order of the—
- Panel 7
Elan and Durkon enter the room.
- Panel 8
Haley: Elan! Oh my gods!
- Panel 9
Haley leaps into Elans arms and they kiss.
- Panel 10
Elan: I missed you so much.
Haley: I thought... I thought you were...
Vaarsuvius: NOT AGAIN!
Belkar: Hey, I'm not a fan of the mushy stuff either, but try to keep it in perspective.
D&D Context Edit
- (1.67x1015)Q is a Modron, a native of the Outer Plane of Mechanus (also known as Nirvana), the plane of pure Law. Modrons take the form of various geometric shapes and live in a strict hierarchy.
- A Bluff check is required to successfully lie to another character. As Jephton notes, Bluff is an in-class skill for sorcerers. Cross-class skills cost twice as many skill points for each rank.
- The Modron in panel 4 parodies a outsourced call center.
- This is the first time the entire Order of the Stick is in the same strip in Don't Split the Party; they last appeared together in the final strip of the previous book in #484. Of course, Roy remains dead at this point.
- This is the only appearance of (1.67x1015)Q.